loudmouth, hothead

Providing ill-informed comment off the top of my head since November 2005

My Photo
Name:
Location: Logan City, Queensland, Australia

fat and old

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Why we should never have electronic voting in Australia

I've long maintained that it doesn't matter how unpopular Bush gets; his popularity would still have to drop a lot further just to beat the in-built bias in the voting machines. It's getting worse:

Bob Fitrakis/Harvey Wasserman: Has American Democracy Died an Electronic Death in Ohio 2005's Referenda Defeats?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hee hee hee
"long maintained" was 15 days.

10:23 am  
Blogger Jimbo said...

Actually it's been 15 days since I posted about it in this space, but so what? Doesn't preclude that I might have maintained it a long time before that elsewhere.

6:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home