loudmouth, hothead

Providing ill-informed comment off the top of my head since November 2005

My Photo
Name:
Location: Logan City, Queensland, Australia

fat and old

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Lucas Heights

Bugger. Yet another co-incidental link between me and "terrorism".

I once stayed at the Lucas Heights Motel; you take the same driveway as for the nuclear reactor.

I probably haven't mentioned other links yet. One is that my brother in law is a Muslim who is learning to become a pilot. There are a few others that escape me at the moment.

This is why I don't like the terror laws. I don't trust ASIO and the others to get it right. They'll see a few co-incidences and think "Bingo!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

well....there's always time for Bingo.

9:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home