loudmouth, hothead

Providing ill-informed comment off the top of my head since November 2005

My Photo
Name:
Location: Logan City, Queensland, Australia

fat and old

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Is the terror threat real?

Well, here's the thing.

For you, maybe.

For me, I live in the third largest city in the third most populous state in about the 40th most important country in the world. I ride 10km to work each day along back roads. There is an Office of Child Safety downstairs, so there's always the chance of a disgrunted non-custodial parent, but that isn't terrorism.

So, the terror threat isn't real for me and for a lot of other Australians, and for this our freedom is being taken away. Not to mention Australian political satire is in danger.

What can we do? I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say "take to the streets"?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home