loudmouth, hothead

Providing ill-informed comment off the top of my head since November 2005

My Photo
Name:
Location: Logan City, Queensland, Australia

fat and old

Monday, November 07, 2005

What happens to us if the U.S. cancels the Joint Strike Fighter?

I can't give you any sources on this because the article I read was too long ago, but I thought I read somewhere that the U.S. was considering cancelling the Joint Strike Fighter. We're counting on that plane to replace our F1-11s. What happens to us if they cancel it?

I'm reading Molly Ivins and she thinks the F/A22 is a waste of money. Is that the JSF? I'm not online as I compose this; I'm sure I could check it out, but part of my reason for having a blog is so that I can re-read notes I've made, like this one, and pay attention when I read another article on the same subject.

Eventually I'll work it out

UPDATE - A little later... no, the Joint Strike Fighter is the F-35 JSF, so it isn't what Molly Ivins was talking about, but I still think I read somewhere that it was being considered for cancellation, or someone was suggesting it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home