loudmouth, hothead

Providing ill-informed comment off the top of my head since November 2005

My Photo
Name:
Location: Logan City, Queensland, Australia

fat and old

Friday, December 09, 2005

screw this, it isn't worth it

well, dear imaginary reader, this will be goodbye. apparently, i'm doing what 81,928 other people are doing.

and if you're wondering -- of course you're not, you don't exist -- the shift key on my keyboard doesn't work.the capital letters in other posts were created by using caps lock. the colons were done by copying a colon from other documents and then pasting them in.

the effort was worth it when i imagined someone somewhere would read it and maybe appreciate something in it, but i realise now it's total crap, so heineken that shit.

i apparently had one reader, but he's gone now. not enough dr who or something. too many things that people could look up for themselves if they had an internet connection at work. (even though one of the point of blogs is to bring things to people's attention that they might not have seen for themselves, to save them from having to search.)

anyway, i can probably do without the hassle. doing this has forced me to think things through a lot more than i usually do -- to avoid broadcasting my usual stupid half-assed naivety to 'the world' -- and that's a lot of effort.

it was fun getting a few comments but apparently not all people with blogs that allow comments really want them.

serves me right. i always used to think that people who talked to other people on the internet were a bit sad. and now i'm sad.

i'll just go back to my old life where i spoke to about 3 people all day and yelled at the tv a lot.

the irony is, i've probably written more in the last 36 days than in the previous 5 years (not counting work). i was almost ready to come out of my hermitage and re-engage with the world, but why bother?

waaah waaah waaah, I'm an angry middle-class white guy in my 30s and no one understands me...

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

man....you have a hermitage?



lucky bugger.

9:37 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Aw c'mon Jimbooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

where's your fire?

make me proud.

9:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home